Joe,

When I go the the Yahoo! Zen Forum Home Page it looks the same to me.

I did hear Yahoo! changed the font of it's logo.  They showed the old and new
on CNN and they are virtually the same.  I think the new logo's font is a
little thicker.

Let me know if when you go to the Home Page it looks different...Bill!