Edgar, et al...  This is very strange.
When I view the Home Page using my regular browser I am taken to
Page.  This page seems unchanged to me.
When I view the Home Page using the a different browser I'm taken to
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Zen_Forum/info
Home Page with a view of tops of buildings in the Kremlin.  This page
has changed but looks like it's a page that's given me before I sign in
to the group, but I'm really not even sure about that.
I have no explanation for this.
When you go to the web page who sees the old page (with a likeness of
Bodhidharma)?  And who sees the new "Kremlin" page?  And what browser
are you using?  And what is the URL (web address) located at the top of
your browser?
Thanks...Bill!
--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Edgar Owen  wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Yes, the homepage has been totally screwed up by somebody. The great
Daruma image is replaced by RedSquare. Do you think this is something we
can fix?

> Edgar
>

> On Sep 11, 2013, at 3:08 AM, Merle Lester wrote:
>

> >  hi joe..no rain, early spring..hot yesterday herald first fires...
in this hawkesbury/ blue mountains area...cheers merle

> >  Hi, Bill!, and thank you for the kind welcome.
> >
> > I don't see the usual Zen Forum masthead: I see a view of the
onion-domes of the Kremlin, an image set to serve to represent all
YAHOO! Groups.  Something's changed while I've been snoozing... .  ;-)

> > I suspect that YAHOO! has been dithering-about around the corners.
> >
> > If you don't see this, then I may just have to puzzle-out the
strange change myself.  I've made no changes to the laptop, other than
of course the famous bi-weekly Tuesday morning Microsoft Windows
updates: I run XP on this main machine, and have a couple others running
Windows 8 on touchscreen Dell 'mosheens', which I use for science, and
optical-design mostly, at home.

> > Wishing you and everyone Strong practice, and a good Indian --
Native-American? -- Summer.  And, to Merle, a good soon-to-be-Spring.
Equinox in 11 days, or so.  Celebrate!  Or, get ready to.  To dance
around the September-Pole... .  ;-)

> > Be well!  Take good care of your realization,
> >
> > --Joe
> >
> > --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, zen_forum@yahoogroups.com wrote:
> >
> > Joe,
> >
> > Welcome back. Traffic on the forum has been slow and muted lately.
Is that what you mean?