Hi ,

Is there any one who can help me on this ??

Regards,
Ronald

From: proj_symb...@live.com
To: zeromq-dev@lists.zeromq.org
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:44:15 +0530
Subject: Re: [zeromq-dev] FW: Help With Regard To the ZMQ Forwarder

Hello Cornelius,

Thanks and that worked well yesterday. but now i am facing a very basic
problem. Following is my code for receiver, sender and forwarder device which
was working yesterday , but today i am not able to send and receive and message:

Forwarder Device:
     context = zmq.Context(1)

     incoming = context.socket(zmq.SUB)
     incoming.connect('tcp://127.0.0.1:5560')
     incoming.setsockopt_unicode(zmq.SUBSCRIBE, '')

     outgoing = context.socket(zmq.PUB)
     outgoing.bind('tcp://127.0.0.1:4455')

     zmq.device(zmq.FORWARDER, incoming, outgoing)

sender:
    context = zmq.Context()
    sender = context.socket(zmq.PUB)
    sender.bind('tcp://127.0.0.1:5560')
    sender.send_unicode("This is the sender")

receiver:
    context = zmq.Context()
    receiver = context.socket(zmq.SUB)
    receiver.connect('tcp://127.0.0.1:4455')
    receiver.setsockopt_unicode(zmq.SUBSCRIBE, '')

    while True:
        print(receiver.recv())

I will be greatful if you tell me what i am doing wrong here.

Regards,
Ronald