Hello Justin,

Thanks again for reply.

I have tried restarting the platform, and i have also checked it in two
different machines, and in both machine it doesn't work.

I am clue of ideas how to debug this problem as the no of line of code is very
small too.

Is there any way i  can diagnose that the port is closed or blocked something
like that.

Thanks,
Ronald