No, do not do this. If it works at all right now, it will break in a future
library release when the wire protocol enforces peer socket type checking.
ROUTER -> ROUTER is fine as is ROUTER -> DEALER.

Alternately, do PUB -> SUB. As of libzmq 3.2, the publisher filters out the
outgoing messages so only those SUBs that have subscribed to the message will
receive it. This will require you to add a subscription string as the first
message part for all outgoing messages so the socket can filter it.

Please read the guide if this doesn't make sense to you yet. There are lots of
great examples with code.

cr