Hi Pieter,

Neat! :)

Yes, it would be nice if it spawns interest for other embedded targets.
I am all for the C4.1 policy, and for the move to the zeromq organization.
Thanks for proposing!

Could you enlighten me about what can be named zeromq actually? Is it the
full set of ZMTP+all sockets behaviour, or is it just limited to libzmq and
its bindings?
I guess the name of the project can then be changed to contiki-zmtp (or
contiki-libzmtp?) when moving to the organisation.

Cheers,
Axel

--
Contact: axel.voit...@gmail.com