On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 4:23 PM, Doron Somech <somdo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For NetMQ we have automated release process using github releases. Once you
> make the release on github the CI (appvayor) compile the library and upload
> the artifacts to github.
>
> We can do the same with libzmq and czmq, a little bit of work though. I have
> less experience with travis, so I would need help with that.
>
> Regarding the existing files, I think we have two options:
> * Upload all to github, I can make a script that will make it simpler
> * Use Amazon S3, I think it will very cheap, maybe even for free, I can take
> care for that as well.

Github is still a pain, and it does not replaces the simplicity of a
static http/ftp server:

http://www.zoobab.com/github-sucks-wget-unfriendly

For example, if you want to make a mirror of all tarball releases, it
is a nightmare.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762