Hi Mehdi,

welcome to the community! If you like to contribute, here are some random
thoughts:

- As you seem to know python. For our C projects we have binding generators
for python which work fine but the binding code is currently not deployed
to a package management system.
See zproject [1] for the binding generator and czmq [2] as a example for
the generated bindings.

- A consensus implementation might be useful for zyre [3]. Probably as
another library on top of zyre.

//Kevin

[1] https://github.com/zeromq/zproject
[2] https://github.com/zeromq/czmq