for sure. prob close in the next few weeks...

fwiw; something like:

$ pip install https://github.com/wesyoung/pyzyre/archive/master.zip

appears to work OK on linux (need higher versions of cython and libuuid), still
working on pyczmq. has an appveyor.yml file in there so can start looking at
windows builds, [they obvs break atm]. have a few chat examples i’m cleaning up
too.

i added a pyzyre.utils lib in there too that leverages things like netifaces to
help you figure out things like “give me an adapter and i’ll give you back the
address” (for stuff like gossip…). helpers that make it easier to work with in
python...

more to come..

--
wes