I am currently using 6 drives and a 550W power supply, so I'm not pushing the
hardware at this point.  I do understand your point.  However, if you are
willing to mod the case, there is  room for a second power supply above where
the primary p/s mounts.   The case modification should be fairly straight
forward to create the mount screw holes and fan vent above the factory cuts.  A
steady hand and few minutes with a Dremel should do the trick.   If you must
have case that is setup for dual p/s, a Supermicro case is probably your best
option though it will be a lot more $$$.