Hi Will,
Thanks for your reply.
Customer has EMC San solution and will not change their current layout.
Therefore, asking the customer to give RAW disks to ZFS is no no. Hence, the
RaidZ configuration as suppose to Raid - 5.
I have given some stats below. I know its a bit difficult to troubleshoot with
the type of data you have. But whatever input would be muchly appreciated.

zpool list

NAME                    SIZE    USED   AVAIL    CAP  HEALTH     ALTROOT
datapool1              2.12T    707G   1.43T    32%  ONLINE     -
datapool2              2.12T    706G   1.44T    32%  ONLINE     -
datapool3              2.12T    702G   1.44T    32%  ONLINE     -
datapool4              2.12T    701G   1.44T    32%  ONLINE     -
dumppool                272G    171G    101G    62%  ONLINE     -
localpool                68G   12.5G   55.5G    18%  ONLINE     -
logpool                 272G    157G    115G    57%  ONLINE     -

zfs get all datapool1

NAME             PROPERTY       VALUE                      SOURCE
datapool1        type           filesystem                 -
datapool1        creation       Fri Jun  8 18:46 2007      -
datapool1        used           615G                       -
datapool1        available      1.22T                      -
datapool1        referenced     42.6K                      -
datapool1        compressratio  2.08x                      -
datapool1        mounted        no                         -
datapool1        quota          none                       default
datapool1        reservation    none                       default
datapool1        recordsize     128K                       default
datapool1        mountpoint     none                       local
datapool1        sharenfs       off                        default
datapool1        checksum       on                         default
datapool1        compression    on                         local
datapool1        atime          on                         default
datapool1        devices        on                         default
datapool1        exec           on                         default
datapool1        setuid         on                         default
datapool1        readonly       off                        default
datapool1        zoned          off                        default
datapool1        snapdir        hidden                     default
datapool1        aclmode        groupmask                  default
datapool1        aclinherit     secure                     default

[su621dwdb/root] zpool status -v
  pool: datapool1
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME             STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        datapool1        ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz1         ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower8h   ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower9h   ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower10h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower11h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower12h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower13h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower14h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower15h  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

  pool: datapool2
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME             STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        datapool2        ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz1         ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower16h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower17h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower18h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower19h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower20h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower21h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower22h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower23h  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

  pool: datapool3
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME             STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        datapool3        ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz1         ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower24h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower25h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower26h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower27h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower28h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower29h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower30h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower31h  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

  pool: datapool4
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME             STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        datapool4        ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz1         ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower32h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower33h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower34h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower35h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower36h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower37h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower38h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower39h  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

  pool: dumppool
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        dumppool    ONLINE       0     0     0
          c5t10d0   ONLINE       0     0     0
          c5t11d0   ONLINE       0     0     0
          c6t10d0   ONLINE       0     0     0
          c6t11d0   ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

  pool: localpool
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        localpool   ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c2t9d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c3t9d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

  pool: logpool
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME            STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        logpool         ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz1        ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower0h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower1h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower2h  ONLINE       0     0     0
            emcpower3h  ONLINE       0     0     0