Is there anyone who has successfully put together a "high-powered" mini-itx ZFS
box that would be willing to post their system specs?

I'm eyeballing the KI690-AM2...
http://www.albatron.com.tw/english/product/mb/pro_detail.asp?rlink=Overview&no=239

...but am having a difficult time locating it and a suitable case currently.  I
was in negotiations with a hardware source, but he/his company disappeared
(thank goodness I hadn't ordered from him!).

Thoughts/advice?   Any other suggestions for a mini-itx (or other small form
factor) mobo that supports enough ram/cpu/SATA ?

My goals & constraints for this system are:
*) ZFS -- I want this to run opensolaris/ZFS
*) Size -- I don't have room for anything bigger than the Chenbro ES34069 case
http://www.chenbro.com/corporatesite/products_detail.php?serno=100
*) Power -- I want to be able to put a hefty chunk of RAM and a nice cpu in it,
because I'd like this box to be multi-purpose (eventually)

Thanks,
--Ben