Update:
The BCME drivers & solution from this thread worked, I think:
http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=195224
At least, it says the broadcom is "up" -- I just don't have it in a location
where I can get an IP and outside access to test it, yet.

I had some intermittent video issues, which Logicsupply.com tech support
suggested were caused by RAM.  I ran a memory test from a bootable disc (
http://www.memtest.org/ ) which showed the chips as good, so I relocating the
ram chip to a different slot.  Problem fixed :)

The round cables from firefold.com came in, and work *much* better in the case,
especially once I trimmed off the rubber boots.  Of course it was only after I
went through this headache that I found logicsupply's review of the case and
how they installed the mobo.

My current problem is attempting to get opensolaris to recognize my storage
drives, some of which can be followed in another thread:
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=62493&tstart=0

--Ben