Hi everyone,

i did a nice install of opensolaris and i pulled 2x500 gig sata disk in a zpool
mirror.
Everything went well and i got it so that my mirror called datatank got shared
by using CIFS. I can access it from my macbook and pc.
So with this nice setup i started to put my files on but now i notice this :

 pool: datatank
 state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scrub: scrub in progress for 0h1m, 38.50% done, 0h3m to go
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        datatank    DEGRADED     0     0     0
          mirror    DEGRADED     0     0     0
            c5d0    DEGRADED     0     0     0  too many errors
            c7d0    DEGRADED     0     0     0  too many errors

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

        datatank:<0x3df2>

It seems that files are corrupted and when i delete them my pool stay degraded.
I did the clear command and then it went ok until after a while i coppied files
over  from my macbook and again some were corrupted.

Iam a affraid to put my produktion files on this server, it doens't seems
reliable.
What can i do ? anybody any clues.

I notice also that i got an error on my boot disk saying (bootdisk is a 20 gig
ata):

gzip: kernel/misc/qlc/qlc_fw_2400: I/O error

Thanks in advance !!

best regards,