Hi

running all kinds of tools now even a tool for my hd from WD, so we will she
what the results are.
I ordered another mobo this morning and if that  doesn't work then i will ask a
fellow sysop to punt my disk in his solaris array.

No i didn't notice anything of kernel panics the only thing i noticed was this
line popping up when i did a shutdown
The machine himself is just used as a storage array nothing else is running on
it, and i use CIFS to share and that works great.

gzip: kernel/misc/qlc/qlc_fw_2400: I/O error

keep you posted thanks for everything already :)