On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:14:57 PST
"D. Eckert" <cont...@desystems.cc> wrote:

> Hello? Did you already recognized the sound of the shot??

> I learned my lesson well, and in future this won't happen
> again, because we will no longer use zfs, but we have a legal
> interest, to get back our data we stored in trust on a non reap
> Filesystem developed and introduced by Sun.
>
> And that Sun has a big problem regarding version numbers and
> supported options is not a secret.

It's time we learn ours too. I can understand that you want your data
back. You can't. You made a big mistake. Soi. Also, youŕe messages are
full of anti-SUN, anti-ZFS, anti-ALL (but you).

I'm convinced you won't learn. You just did what you intended to do.
Kick some (sun)ash. If you don't like SUN, ZFS then don't use it. If
you -DO- learn to use it right. You sound too much like a troll at
times. If you are, just say so. If you're not, then read the advice
you've been given more carefully. Otherwise, you're just wasting
peoples time and energy.

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
+ http://nagual.nl/ | SunOS sxce snv107 ++