Brent Jones wrote:
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Richard Lowe<richl...@richlowe.net> wrote:
Brent Jones <br...@servuhome.net> writes:

I've had similar issues with similar traces.  I think you're waiting on
a transaction that's never going to come.

I thought at the time that I was hitting:
  CR 6367701 "hang because tx_state_t is inconsistent"

But given the rash of reports here, it seems perhaps this is something
different.

I, like you, hit it when sending snapshots, it seems (in my case) to be
specific to incremental streams, rather than full streams, I can send
seemingly any number of full streams, but incremental sends via send -i,
or send -R of datasets with multiple snapshots, will get into a state
like that above.

-- Rich

For now, back to snv_106 (the most stable build that I've seen, like it a lot)
I'll open a case in the morning, and see what they suggest.

After examining the dump we got from you (thanks again), we're relatively sure you are hitting

6826836 Deadlock possible in dmu_object_reclaim()

This was introduced in nv_111 and fixed in nv_113.

Sorry for the trouble.

-tim