Tim Haley wrote:
Brent Jones wrote:

On the sending side, I CAN kill the ZFS send process, but the remote
side leaves its processes going, and I CANNOT kill -9 them. I also
cannot reboot the receiving system, at init 6, the system will just
hang trying to unmount the file systems.
I have to physically cut power to the server, but a couple days later,
this issue will occur again.

A crash dump from the receiving server with the stuck receives would be highly useful, if you can get it. Reboot -d would be best, but it might just hang. You can try savecore -L.

I tried a reboot -d (I even had kmem-flags=0xf set), but it did hang. I didn't try savecore.

One thing I didn't try was scat on the running system. What should I look for (with scat) if this happens again?

--
Ian.