Had a two-device SSD (mirrored) slog/zil and needed to pull each disk
to read some numbers off of them.  Unfortunately, when I placed the
devices back in the system, I used "zpool add" and created a separate
log device instead of reattaching the device to the existing log device
which would have resulted in a mirror.

Fortunately, there are two other SSD's in the system acting as L2ARC
which I was able to borrow from and set up temp mirrors so I could pull
out the other drive, but, in the end I'm left with:

        logs
          c0t29d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
          c0t31d0    ONLINE       0     0     0

I'm running Solaris 10 U8.

Am I hosed?  Obviously my zpool is fine, but I'm thinkin there's no way
to rid myself of this extra log device now... what if I physically yank
the drive?  Is there any way to get the above two merged as a mirror?

Just for fun, I tried:

  # zpool attach storage c0t31d0 c0t29d0
  invalid vdev specification
  use '-f' to override the following errors:
  /dev/dsk/c0t29d0s0 is part of active ZFS pool storage. Please see zpool(1M).

What will happen if I do a -f? :)

It looks like support for removing log devices is pending or available
already in OpenSolaris, but, like I said, this is Solaris 10.

I'll throw it to support as well, but thought I'd check here.

Thanks,
Ray