I have a failing drive, and no way to correlate the device with errors in
the zpool status with an actual physical drive.
If I could get the device's serial number, I could use that as it's printed
on the drive.
I come from linux, so I tried dmesg, as that's what's familiar (I see that
the man page for dmesg on opensolaris says that I should be using syslogd
but I haven't been able to figure out how to get the same output from
syslogd). But, while I see at the top the serial numbers for some other
drives, I don't see the one I want because it seems to be scrolled off the
top.
Can anyone tell me how to get the serial number of my failing drive? Or some
other way to correlate the device with the physical drive?

-Ethan