Hello all,
I am using Opensolaris version snv_101b and after some recent issues with a
faulty raid card I am unable to finish an entire 'zpool scrub' to completion.

While running the scub I receive the following:

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

        smbpool/glusterfs:<0x621b67>

I have found out that the number after the data set represents the object
number of the file/directory in question, however I have not been able to
figure out what I need to do next to get this cleared up.

We currently have 25TB of large files stored on this file server...so I am
REALLY looking to avoid having to do some sort of massive backup/restore in
order to clear this up.

Can anyone help shed some light on what I can/should do next?

Thanks in advance,

Shain