Not exactly. What is dedup'ed is the stream only, which is infect not very
efficient. Real dedup aware replication is taking the necessary steps to
avoid sending a block that exists on the other storage system.

 <http://www.oracle.com/>
Mertol Özyöney | Storage Sales
Mobile: +90 533 931 0752
Email: mertol.ozyo...@oracle.com