I have a desktop system with 2 ZFS mirrors. One drive in one mirror is
starting to produce read errors and slowing things down dramatically. I
detached it and the system is running fine. I can't tell which drive it is
though! The error message and format command let me know which pair the bad
drive is in, but I don't know how to get any more info than that like the
serial number etc. to know which disk it is. Is there a command to do this?
All it shows is a 500G WD drive producing read errors and format shows
identical info for both of the 500G WD drives.