 From: sureshkumar <>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:03 AM
Subject: [zfs-discuss] unable to access the zpool after issue a reboot

Hi all,

I am new to Solaris & I am facing an issue with the dynapath [multipath s/w]
for Solaris10u10 x86 .

I am facing an issue with the zpool.

Whats my problem is unable to access the zpool after issue a reboot.

I am pasting the zpool status below.

bash-3.2# zpool status
  pool: test
 state: UNAVAIL
 status: One or more devices could not be opened.  There are insufficient
        replicas for the pool to continue functioning.
 action: Attach the missing device and online it using 'zpool online'.
 scan: none requested

        NAME                     STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        test                     UNAVAIL      0     0     0  insufficient
But all my devices are online & I am able to access them.
when I export & import the zpool , the zpool comes to back to available state.

I am not getting whats the problem with the reboot.

Any suggestions regarding this was very helpful.

Thanks& Regards,