Hi Christian ,

1)The FC Luns are available after reboot.
2) The Os level of the machine : Oracle Solaris 10 8/11 s10x_u10wos_17b X86.

3)bash-3.2# zpool status
  pool: pool name
 state: UNAVAIL
status: One or more devices could not be opened.  There are insufficient
        replicas for the pool to continue functioning.
action: Attach the missing device and online it using 'zpool online'.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-3C
 scan: none requested
config:NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        pool name      UNAVAIL      0     0     0  insufficient replicas
          c5t1d1    UNAVAIL      0     0     0  cannot open

4) at the time of reboot the machine itself imports the zpool & no need to
import it again.
bash-3.2# zpool import pool name
cannot import 'pool name': a pool with that name is already
created/imported,
and no additional pools with that name were found.

And the important thing is when I export & import the zpool, then I was
able to access it.

*Thanks , *
*Sudheer.*