are those DELL branded WD disks? DELL tends to manipulate the firmware of
the drives so that power handling with Solaris fails. If this is the case

Easiest way to make it work is to modify /kernel/drv/sd.conf and add an
for your specific drive similar to this

sd-config-list= "WD      WD2000FYYG","power-condition:false",
                "SEAGATE ST2000NM0001","power-condition:false",
                "SEAGATE ST32000644NS","power-condition:false",
                "SEAGATE ST91000640SS","power-condition:false";

Naturally you would have to find out the correct drive names. My latest
version for a R710 with a MD1200 attached is:

sd-config-list="SEAGATE ST2000NM0001","power-condition:false",
        "SEAGATE ST1000NM0001","power-condition:false",
        "SEAGATE ST91000640SS","power-condition:false";

Are you using the H200 with the base firmware or did you flash it to LSI IT?
I am not sure that Solaris handles the H200 natively at all and if then it
will not have direct drive access since the H200 will only show virtual
drives to Solaris/OI will it not?

Kind regards,

PS: These are not my findings. Cudos to Sergei (tehc...@gmail.com) and
Niklas Tungström.