Hi all,

just to wrap this issue up: as FMA didn't report any other error than the one which led to the degradation of the one mirror, I detached the original drive from the zpool which flagged the mirror vdev as ONLINE (although there was still a cksum error count of 23 on the spare drive).

Afterwards I attached the formerly degraded drive again to the good drive in that mirror and let the resilver finish, which didn't show any errors at all. Finally I detached the former spare drive and re-added it as a spare drive again.

Now, I will run a scrub once more to veryfy the zpool.