Am 29.05.12 18:59, schrieb Richard Elling:
On May 29, 2012, at 8:12 AM, Cindy Swearingen wrote:

You don't see what release this is but I think that seeing the checkum
error accumulation on the spare was a zpool status formatting bug that
I have seen myself. This is fixed in a later Solaris release.

Once again, Cindy beats me to it :-)

Verify that the ereports are logged against the original device and not the spare. If there are no ereports for the spare, then Cindy gets the prize :-)
 -- richard

Yeah, I verified that the error reports were only logged against the original device, as I stated earlier, so Cindy wins! :) If now I'd only knew how to get the actual S11 release level of my box. Neither uname -a nor cat /etc/release does give me a clue, since they display all the same data when run on different hosts that are on different updates.