On 6/11/12 3:12 PM, Alan Hargreaves wrote:
There is a ZFS Community on the Oracle Communities that was just kicked
off this month -

Thanks for the heads up, but it's just another horrid Oracle web UI with next to no functionality. Given that, I doubt it will have much participation. But I've been wrong before

(I certainly won't be logging into Oracle's support portal every day to see what's new, that's for sure - email, RSS, ATOM, NNTP, _something_ other than polling manually in a browser...)

(I'm amazed that a company that touts its server and database performance thinks it's fine and dandy PR to have customer logins take >20 seconds... <sarcasm>nice to see that hasn't changed since the Sun days</sarcasm>)