Great points Jim. I have requested more information how the gallery share
is being used and any temporary data will be moved out of there.

About atime, it is set to "on" right now and I've considered to turn it off
but I wasn't sure if this will effect incremental zfs send/receive.

'zfs send -i snapshot0 snapshot1' doesn't rely on the atime, right?