I have a ZFS pool setup on a Mac Pro 1,1 server. I did not want to risk
running Mavericks on it, so I purchased a Mac Mini to serve as the "head"
of my server. The Mac Pro and Mini are connected to each other over a
dedicated LAN (crossover cable) and I want to be able to access the data
from the Mini for things like iTunes.

I thought I would be able to use AFP for this. But now I am finding that
AFP will not see my ZFS pools. How can I access the ZFS pools from the Mini
over the network?

--

---