Hello,

Following is the opening with AT&T

* *

*Position Title:* Business Analysis/Mgmt
*Location:* MIDDLETOWN, NJ, USA
*Duration: *1year

*Phone interview-* No

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)

Center Tools L1/L2 Testing Consolidation

Milestones: Concept assessment, Planning/Engineering, Design document
reviews, System test & UAT support, Deployment & Training - 2008
deliverables

*
*

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)

Will be responsible for E2E Tier I/II planning & engineering for enterprise
SA systems AOTS TM.

*
*

* Following Skill must be there in the resume demonstrated in the project
experience*

Skills Matrix

* *

*Skill *

*Experience *

*Need *

1)

Application Design Architecture

Intermediate

Desired

2)

Functional Requirements Analysis

Expert

Required

3)

Data Collection and Analysis

Intermediate

Required

4)

Release Management

Expert

Required

    * *

* *

*If you are interested in exploring this opportunity please send me your
updated resume with the following details. *

Rate/Hr:

Availability:

Skill matrix:

--