Hi Partners:

Send matching resumes with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looking for candidates with 5+ years experience programming and supporting
hosted applications, preferably Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence
applications.  Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to,
writing technical specifications and test plans, writing and
maintaining quality
source code, and ongoing production support activities including: batch
processing monitoring and support, customer ticket research/resolution,
defect research/resolution, work requests/estimates for internal/external
clients, and services delivery support of the infrastructure
Experiencesupporting core
banking applications such as Deposits, Loans and/or General Ledger a plus.

Candidate must manage time efficiently, demonstrate effective problem
solving skills, and possess good written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate must demonstrate ability to learn new concepts and technologies
quickly, work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive
outlook, have a strong work ethic, and must be responsive to customers.

This position may require rotating 24 x 7 on-call support responsibilities
and may also require some weekend work as customer outage windows fall on

Required Skill Sets:

Unix Scripting

SQL Language

c programming

ETL Tools - Datastage preferred

Understanding open systems/distributed computing environments

Preferred Skill Sets:

Project Management experience

Exposure to Oracle DBMS and Dimensionally Modeled Structures

Control M or other scheduling tool

Mainframe with JCL Experience

Business Objects 6.5 or XI

.Net Programming

Best Regards,
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
mailing list reply with "remove us" and include your "original email
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you