* *

*****In this slow market, I have an immediate requirement****SURE SHOT
CLOSURE****

* *

*****Need local to Indianapolis*****

*C-t-c rate: $35/hour  MAX*

*Project Description (Creation of a Flowgate Web Tool)  Currently Flowgate
information is maintained on spreadsheets that are then e-mailed to
everyone.  We are looking to create a Web Tool to automate this process and
to make that information available both internally and externally.  Flowgate
Web Tool will expand current user base to include other business functional
areas.  Goal is to provide a centralized location to add/update/delete
Flowgate data, and also centralized repository where different application
subscribes to the Flowgate data.*

* *

* Scope of Work this is estimated to be a six month project that we are
currently gathering the final requirements for.  We plan to start the
beginning part of February with completion by the end of July.*

* Qualifications The desired developer will need to have **3  5 years of
development experience** and have a degree in a Computer related field.*

* *

*Requirements the developer will need to be experienced in both **JAVA and
AJAX.  Experience in JBoss, JBPM, Portlet and Web Services** would be a plus
*

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-484-0340

Alternate: 201-706-9178

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.