Please find attached Hotlist of consultants, who are currently available,
and looking out for projects.
I would appreciate if you could see whether anyone of these resources fits
into, any of your current client requirements
Kindly Email me at l...@ecomnets.com or you can call me at 703-774-3306 for
We can work for CONTRACT TO HIRE positions also.
Technical Lead / Sr. Developer
Java Architect / Java Tech Lead
Web Methods Developer- Certified
QA Lead/ Analyst
Please add my Yahoo IM: linaecomn...@yahoo.com
SRINIVAS- Web Methods Developer
*Certified webMethods and B2B developer with 9 years of IT experience. *Have
*5 years of experience in webMethods and 4 years in J2EE*.
Handled various *EAI, B2B Integration projects & J2EE* applications at
different roles as *Developer, Technical Lead and Designer*.
Handled *integration projects end-to-end* from capturing integration
requirements, design, development, testing, production deployment & warranty
support, preparation of design docs, environment docs, test cases and
production handover documents for various projects
My experience is in *Banking, Retail and Aviation industries* covering
design and development.
*webMethods experience* includes development of *web services, flow
services, java services, Adapter services *using tools like * webMethods
Integration server 4.6/6.1/6.5/7.1.2, Developer 6.5/7.1, Broker 6.5, Trading
Networks 6.5, WM EDI for TN, Mainframe Integration Server 6.5, Modeler 6.1,
Monitor 6.1, Manager/Optimize 61/6.5, Deployer, DSP, Document Tracker 4.0,
Eclipse IDE 3.2/3.3, MQ Adapter, SIEBEL Adapter, JDBC Adapter, JMS & SAP
Adapters, DSP, WSDL, XML Schemas, HTML, Oracle 9i & 10g, MS SQL Server,
TOAD, DB Visualizer, UNIX, Linux, & Windows XP & 2003 servers, PVCS, Tivoli,
Star Team, Tivoli, CVS, Clear Quest and Harvest.*
*J2EE experience* covers development, design & architecture of various
online and Enterprise applications using *Java, JSP, Servlets, Beans, EJB,
OQL, Rational Rose, UML, Design Patterns, Java script, WebLogic, Websphere
App servers, Tomcat, Apache, WSAD, VSS, PVCS, Team Site, Tivoli, Oracle, MS
SQL Server, DB2, Sybase*.
· WebMethods 6 Certified Developer (Year 2004)
· WebMethods B2B 4.5 Certified Developer (Year 2004)
· Green Belt Certified in Six Sigma Process (Year 2004)
· Certificate Course in UNIX & C from ICSS (Year 1995)
· Brain bench certified in Project Management 2005 (Year 2006)
· Brain bench certified in J2EE (Year 2006)
· Microsoft Certified in MS SQL Server
· MQ Series basics
· IBM Websphere Portal Server
· Essential Skills for Project Management by Griffintate
· Rational XDE training by IBM
· J2EE Design Patterns by SUN Education Center
· ISO/CMM/Six Sigma quality standards
*SHEKHAR- Java Developer*
*J2EE designer/lead developer *having around *9* years of *financial and
defense domains* experience in design, reviews, coding, performance tuning,
testing, maintenance and end user support of software applications for
clients like *Cisco Systems,* *City of Chula vista police dept, Kansas* *
State* *University, and Citi Group *using *J2EE (EJB, JNDI, JSP, Servlets,
Struts, JSF, JSTL, AJAX, Taglibs, JMS, JTA, Web Services, JAXB, XSL, XSLT,
ORM using Hibernate) *and *J2SE (JAVA,* *JDBC*, *RMI, XML), Togetherj,
*Tomcat*Servers. Possess excellent oral and written communication
*SEEMA- Java Architect/ Sr Lead Developer *
· Around 10 years of IT experience in Software Applications Design
and Development in Product and Custom development in Client/Server, Web
based and E-commerce applications using Java and JEE Technologies
· 4 and half years of Architect and Project Management experience on
Agile, SCRUM, on various projects. Strong in project and client management
· Worked on Commercial-of-the-Shelf (COTS) project.
· Sound experience in Analysis and Design using Object Oriented
Analysis and Design (OOAD), Object Oriented Methodologies like UML and
Rational Unified Process (RUP), good understanding of software development
· Strong experience in Design and development of multi-tier web
based applications using JEE technologies and Design Patterns
· Experienced in developing Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams,
Behavior Diagram (Sequence diagram, Collaboration Diagram, State Chart
Diagram, Activity Diagram), Packages and Classes using Rational Rose.
· Strong hands-on exposure to multiple Application Servers
Websphere5.1, 6.1 and WebObjects, Tomcat Server, Apache Web Server
· Hands-on experience in deploying and testing applications on
variety of hardware including windows, Linux, Unix machines.
· Experienced in complete life cycle of website development, from
product design phase to production support.
· Possess great communication skills and a quick learner.
· Strong Analytical skills and excellent capability of understanding
requirements clearly as have years of experience working with variety of
*RANJAN – LEAD QA ANALYST *
*SUMMARY:* Around 7 Years of experience in coding, estimation,
analysis, design, testing. I have experienced in producing System Documents,
Business Specifications, Test Schedule, Test Plan, and Test Cases according
to the specifications. Experienced in different domain, platform and can
work without any supervision. Experienced in guiding the team to accomplish
the said goals and play a vital role in supporting the team from front and
yet at the same timework under a supervisor. Working as QA lead in WIPRO
technologies since July 2004.
I would highly appreciate if you can *add me* l...@ecomnets.com to your
mailing list and keep me posted with your requirements.
Thanks and Regards,
Lina| Resource Manager|
EcomNets - An ISO 9001:2000 Company |
2553 Dulles View, #240 | Herndon, VA 20171| www.ecomnets.com
2006 WBJ Top 25 IT Employers | 2005 Deloitte Virginia Fast 50 Company |
2005 Deloitte North America Fast 500 Company P 703.774.3306 | F 877.279.6163
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at