Hi Folks,

A good note application is only as good as my access to it, and this means that
I need it to be with me wherever I am. Recently I heard of OwnCloud, which is
cloud-like file sync among a variety of locations, and this sounds good. I see
that OwnCloud also has some sort of application distribution, which I don't yet
understand.

Can I configure Zim as an OwnCloud application so that I will always have it no
matter where I am? If no, then can anybody recommend a way to have one notebook
synchronized at multiple possibly disconnected locations, like notebook,
desktop, tablet, ...

Thanks for the help,

Chris.