I'm starting to use zin, it's great but I'm often confused. I guess
I need to adapt to its idiosyncrasy.
In general, the doc tells about a given subject, but not about really
how to do it.
For example, it took me a while finding how to set dates for the tasks

An issue that I cannot find is how to make a journal. There is no mention
to "journal" in the menus. I was expecting that I would create a new page
and then find a button to make it become a journal page.

I've created a page named Journal:test within Work (is "Work a
namespace or just a page with subpages? I created Work as a subpage in
Home.), but I do not see anything different in the test page. My goal
is to have
a journal for each  project (or at least for the important ones) I
have unde Work.

Thanks for any help and thanks a lot for zim

Agus

--
Agustin Lobo
aloboa...@gmail.com