FYI: I sent this this morning  to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thought
others who are interested might like to submit similar suggestions.

===================
I hope this is the right place to direct this suggestion, but the
program "Between Heaven and Earth" that was shown between sessions
Saturday and Sunday is a *must have*. I have a doctor who is German
Lutheran, which is also my own background (I'm a convert). He's asked me
several times what I didn't have in the Lutheran church that the LDS
church has. He's a fairly young man with young children, and I'd gladly
defer to Dean Stendahl, former Lutheran Bishop of Stockholm, for the
answer -- in other words, I have an urgent missionary need for this!

Please, please consider stocking this item for individual purchase. It's
a hot topic of discussion on many LDS listserves, too, but some people
who report contacting KBYU, who apparently made the film, say that they
got the "runaround" and it doesn't seem like anyone knew who to contact.
So I'm taking a chance and hoping that the Distribution Centre has some
influence in this area.

Thank you for considering this request.

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high
and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our
mark."
--Michelangelo Buonarroti

Note: This communication represents the informal personal views of the
author solely; its contents do not necessarily reflect those of the
authorís employer, nor those of any organization with which the author
may be associated.