Have any of you seen the comedy entitled Mars Attacks. It is hilarious, and one of my favorite, recent films.
Congress is dissolved to mere skeletons and then dust. And the White House
I can think of very little that would so improve our nation, and restore
our ancient liberties. Anyway, it was just a joke. But I have dreamed of
such a thing for so long, it was a sweet dream come true, even if it was
just little computer animated Martians.
John W. Redelfs [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Laurie got offended that I used the word "puke." But to
me, that's what her dinner tasted like. --Jack Handy
All my opinions are tentative pending further data. --JWR
/// ZION LIST CHARTER: Please read it at ///
/// http://www.zionsbest.com/charter.html ///
This email was sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?aaP9AU.bWix1n.YXJjaGl2
Or send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
T O P I C A -- Register now to manage your mail!
- Re: [ZION] Mars Attacks John W. Redelfs
- Re: [ZION] Mars Attacks Marc A. Schindler
- Re: [ZION] Mars Attacks Jon Spencer
- [ZION] Governing the Least John W. Redelfs
- Re: [ZION] Governing the Least Stacy Smith
- Re: [ZION] Governing the Least Jon Spencer