<Quote>
Thus we in America are now deliberately searching out and developing the
most savage, murderous means of exterminating peoples that Satan can
plant
in our minds. We do it not only shamelessly, but with a boast. God will
not
forgive us for this.
If we are to avoid extermination, if the world is not to be wiped out, we

must find some way to curb the fiendish ingenuity of men who have
apparently no fear of God, man, or the devil, and who are willing to plot

and plan and invent instrumentalities that will wipe out all the flesh of

the earth. And, as one American citizen of one hundred thirty millions,
as
one in one billion population of the world, I protest with all of the
energy I possess against this fiendish activity, and as an American
citizen, I call upon our government and its agencies to see that these
unholy experimentations are stopped, and that somehow we get into the
minds
of our war-minded general staff and its satellites, and into the general
staffs of all the world, a proper respect for human life.
(President J. Reuben Clark, Jr., Conference Report, October 1946,
Afternoon
Meeting 89.)
</Quote>

If we didn't develop the atomic bombs and make plenty of them isn't it
possible that we might not be here today to read this quote because the
Russians or some other country would have nuked us? I'm glad that the
above quote is in the archives only and is not quoted in our conferences
today. That would really depress me.

Paul O
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Only $9.95 per month!