Gary,

I'm glad you cope so well on this earth. I want it to be as easy as
possible and I want the least amount of trials too but that doesn't seem
to be my lot. If life as a god is not as happy as I expect it should be
than maybe I don't want to be a god. I'm just here because Heavenly
Father expected it and I agreed to come here to grow. But this earth is a
rotten place for me and if God judges me or takes away my opportunity for
exaltation because that is how I feel and react or don't do all I could
have done like refuse a calling or something else-- SO BE IT!!!

Paul O
~the servant?

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com