Man, am I going to get rich or what?  ;-p

val
---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From: "Vincent Makori" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Trust (Urgent Attention)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:16:44

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT

I am Dr. Vincent Makori, a native of Cape Town and Director of Project Implementation,
South Africa Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources. I am making this contact with you
based on the committee's need for an individual/company who is willing to assist us
with a solution to a money transfer. First and foremost, I apologized using this
medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to
Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium. In unfolding this proposal,
I want to count on you, as a respected and honest person to handle this transaction
with sincerity, trust and confidentiality.

I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the
deal described Hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a
top secret because of the nature of this transaction. Within the Ministry of Energy
and Mineral Resources where I work as Director of Project Implemention and with the
cooperation of four other top officials, we have in our possession as overdue payment
bills totaling Fourteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
(US$14,500,000.) which we want to transfer abroad with the assistance and cooperation
of a foreign company/individual to receive the said fund on our behalf or a reliable
foreign non-company account to receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in the
circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service Code of Conduct does not allow us to
operate offshore account hence your importance in the whole transaction.

This amount $14.5m represents the balance of thetotal contract value executed on
behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials
over-invoiced deliberately.Though the actual contract cost have been paid to the
original contractor, leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount which we have
in principles gotten approval to remit by Key tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to
any foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an application through the
Ministry of Justice here in South Africa for the transfer of rights and privileges of
the former contractor to you.

I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing to
assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum will be 30% of the $14.5 million,
60% for us and 10% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is
100% safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.
Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of
this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not
disappoint me.

Endeavor to contact me immediately through my e-mail address inculding your
confidential telephone and fax numbers to enable me contact you for further details or
to confirm whether or not you are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will
enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal. I want to assure
you that my partners and myself are in a position to make the payment of this claim
possible provided you can give us a very strong Assurance and guarantee that our share
will be secured and please, remember to treat this matter  very confidential , because
we will not comprehend with any form of exposure as we are still in active Government
Service .Once again, remember that time is of great essence in this transaction.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Vincent Makori

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com