Stephen Beecroft wrote:

> -Marc-
> > A customer is not in any way responsible for what one of its
> > subcontractors say unless it is in the context of both of them
> > acting together.
>
> -Stephen-
> > So then, why do you bother including the disclaimer at the end
> > of each of your posts?
>
> -Marc-
> > I don't follow you. I don't have any clients, nor am I anybody
> > else's client on this list.
>
> I have faith in you, Marc. If you keep on trying, I'm sure you'll
> finally get it.

I'm not going to play games. If you have a point, make it. Neither you nor Jim
seem to want to respond to my direct requests to admit that you were wrong. I've
demonstrated the two errors Jim originally made in his post (the original one
where he posted the Toronto Star, the post which started the thread, I'll remind
you), and have not had *direct* responses to either point, just emotional
perfect -- we've all made mistakes in remembering or interpreting things. I often
write from memory and have made mistakes, and admitted them. Why can't we just
have discussions? If you're wrong it doesn't mean you're bad. Most of us have
apologized for being wrong or have thanked people for setting us straight. What is
it about you and Jim that you can't seem to bring yourselves to be, well, human
beings?

“Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick
himself up and continue on” – Winston Churchill