Paul Winkler wrote at 2005-10-21 16:24 -0400:
>Why do you want to use the same zope.conf, and how can that possibly work
>anyway?
> You can't run two servers on the same port!

He might use the same configuration file on different hosts.

And I posted a ZConfig extension that allows to read the environment
(thus using environment variables in the configuration file).
With this extension, you can control some options with different
environment variables. We use this heavily.
(Of course, the same mechanism can provide different effective
values for the "client" config option, as well).

--
Dieter