On 1/25/06, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Okay, I see: "TemporaryStorage" raises "ConflictError"
> when other storages would raise "POSKeyError": something
> tries to access an "oid" that was recently garbage collected (i.e.
> deleted).
>
> What you see may be a result of "tempstorage" not implementing
> faithfull MVCC...

Yeah, this ConflictError *is* the signal that tempstorage could not
remain faithful to MVCC.

I don't know why this repeated though.

FWIW, Florent did see something that sounds similar with Zope 2.9. He
also resolved the issue with a patch for
Products.ZODBMountPoint.MountedObject. See:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2005-December/009660.html

http://svn.zope.org/Zope/branches/2.9/doc/CHANGES.txt?rev=41152&view=rev

However, I understand that Florent's case was not observed in Zope
2.8. And anyway, the MountedObject of Zope 2.9 is significantly
different version of that in Zope 2.8.

Michael