On Feb 1, 2006, at 11:02 AM, Chris Withers wrote:

Hi Chris,

Chris McDonough wrote:
Rather than chucking this in the collector as-is, it would be useful if you could get me the output of the ZEO log rather than the output of the client log. Right now, the actual traceback is in the ZEO log; the client log only shows that a conflict error happened; not where it happened.

Your wish is my command:

<snip>

Thanks.

FWIW, I've not tested ZEO+tempstorage, as in my own deployments I always use "session affinity" which always sends subsequent requests to the same appserver that received a request containing a particular session cookie.

What front end do you use to do the request distribution?

Pound.

- C