I have some code that might be worth putting into ZODB.

There are three bits.

- Two flavors of persistent queue. Both have a conflict resolution policy to be about as lenient as I could make it. They don't expect to ever hold multiple instances of equivalent values at the same time. One flavor puts all of the contents in a single data structure, while the other divides it up into smaller persistent objects, a la BTree/Buckets. These might go in the persistent package, but tests require ZODB, so I'm not sure. See
http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/poster/zope.zasync/queue.py?view=auto
and
http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/poster/zope.zasync/queue.txt?view=auto

- Simple, somewhat inefficient approach to pickling methods. I'm not sure where this might go; maybe the persistent package again? See
http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/poster/zope.zasync/methodpickle.py?view=auto
and
http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/poster/zope.zasync/methodpickle.txt? view=auto

- Hacked version of MappingStorage (barely) appropriate for testing conflict resolution code. It might go in ZODB/tests/utils. I'd need something like it to include the persistent queue tests. See
http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/poster/zope.zasync/tests.py?view=auto

Gary