Hi,

we are using Zope 3 generations to update ZODBs. Sometimes the default
tools that traverse the object tree are not covering all bases.

I opened access to the FileStorage index of OIDs so we can iterate over
those. (We are ignoring exceptions about POSKeyErrors at one point
because we are likely doing something wrong there.)

As the actual code is in an internal repository I have attached the
relevant code in this mail to let you get an impression on this.

However, this is not compatible to ZEO installations. Do you think it
would be useful to implement a way of iterating over all objects on any
storage?

Christian