Hi

I already use ZODB as a local persistency service for my Python application, now I'm considering ZEO as a distributed data source. The thing is I don't want to keep my local object cache synchronized at all times with the remote database, my application should only synchronize in a controlled operation and then work with the disconnected representation. How do you suggest I go about this, considering that I'm new to ZEO? I'd also like to be able to cancel the synchronization process, is this possible?

Arve