Hi Gary. I have been experimenting with it an posed the question to Andreas a couple of days ago about when it might get into the trunk. I am using the modified ZODB and ZEO files to accomodate it in the interim but would be happy if it was in the trunk for sure. When is 3.7 final to be tagged? Will this now be for 3.8?

Regards,
David